What's NewLast Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Genomic insights into the Ixodes scapularis tick vector of Lyme disease
(From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Using whole genome sequencing and metagenomics to identify and track tickborne pathogens
(From CDC Information Database)
- Nuclear Markers Reveal Predominantly North to South Gene Flow in Ixodes scapularis, the Tick Vector of the Lyme Disease Spirochete.
Van Zee Janice et al. PloS one 2015 (11) e0139630 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Evaluation of Selected Borrelia burgdorferi lp54 Plasmid-Encoded Gene Products Expressed during Mammalian Infection as Antigens To Improve Serodiagnostic Testing for Early Lyme Disease.
Weiner Zachary P, Crew Rebecca M, Brandt Kevin S, Ullmann Amy J, Schriefer Martin E, Molins Claudia R, Gilmore Robert D.Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI 2015 Nov (11) 1176-86 (FromAdvanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- [Clinical and Laboratory Predictors for Forecasting the Outcomes of Ixodes Tick-Borne Borreliosis].
Minoranskaya N S, et al. Vestnik Rossii?skoi? akademii meditsinskikh nauk / Rossii?skaia akademiia meditsinskikh nauk 2015 0 (3) 378-85 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Evaluation of selected Borrelia burgdorferi lp54 encoded gene products expressed during mammalian infection as antigens to improve serodiagnostic testing for early Lyme disease.
Weiner Zachary P et al. Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI 2015 Sep (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Comparison of Tick Feeding Success and Vector Competence for Borrelia burgdorferi Among Immature Ixodes scapularis (Ixodida: Ixodidae) of Both Southern and Northern Clades.
Goddard Jerome et al. J. Med. Entomol. 2015 Jan 52(1) 81-5 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Borrelia burgdorferi RevA significantly affects pathogenicity and host response in the mouse model of Lyme disease.
Byram Rebecca et al. Infect. Immun. 2015 Jul 6. (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Development of a metabolic biosignature for detection of early lyme disease.
Molins Claudia R et al. Clin. Infect. Dis. 2015 Jun 15. 60(12) 1767-75 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- High SNP density in the blacklegged tick, Ixodes scapularis, the principal vector of Lyme disease spirochetes.
Van Zee Janice et al. Ticks Tick Borne Dis 2013 Feb 4(1-2) 63-71 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Borrelia burgdorferi bba66 gene inactivation results in attenuated mouse infection by tick transmission.
Patton Toni G et al. Infect. Immun. 2013 Jul 81(7) 2488-98 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Functional analysis of the Borrelia burgdorferi bba64 gene product in murine infection via tick infestation.
Patton Toni G et al. PLoS ONE 2011 6(5) e19536 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- Recent-onset dilated cardiomyopathy associated with Borrelia burgdorferi infection.
Kuchynka Petr, et al. Herz 2015 9 (6) 892-897 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association of Toll-like receptor 2 Arg753Gln and Toll-like receptor 1 Ile602Ser single-nucleotide polymorphisms with leptospirosis in an argentine population.
Cédola Maia, et al. Acta tropica 2015 6 73-80 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Evolution and population genomics of the Lyme borreliosis pathogen, Borrelia burgdorferi.
Seifert Stephanie N, Khatchikian Camilo E, Zhou Wei, Brisson Dustin.Trends Genet. 2015 Mar 9. (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Comparative genetic diversity of Lyme disease bacteria in Northern Californian ticks and their vertebrate hosts.
Swei Andrea et al. Ticks Tick Borne Dis 2015 Apr (3) 414-23 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)