What's NewLast Updated: Feb 25, 2016
- Clinical Validation of a Non-Invasive Prenatal Test for Genome-Wide Detection of Fetal Copy Number Variants.
Lefkowitz Roy B et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- A Copy Number Variant on Chromosome 20q13.3 Implicated in Thinness and Severe Obesity.
Hasstedt Sandra J, et al. Journal of obesity 2015 0 623431 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Detection rate of actionable mutations in diverse cancers using a biopsy-free (blood) circulating tumor cell DNA assay.
Schwaederle Maria, et al. Oncotarget 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Whole Exome Sequencing in Recurrent Early Pregnancy Loss (RPL).
Qiao Ying, et al. Molecular human reproduction 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The Role of mGluR Copy Number Variation in Genetic and Environmental Forms of Syndromic Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Wenger Tara L, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 19372 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Exome sequencing identifies potential novel candidate genes in patients with unexplained colorectal adenomatous polyposis.
Spier Isabel, et al. Familial cancer 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Characterization of copy number variants for CCL3L1 gene in rheumatoid arthritis for French trio families and Tunisian cases and controls.
Ben Kilani Mohamed Sahbi, et al. Clinical rheumatology 2016 1 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Copy number variants prioritization after array-CGH analysis - a cohort of 1000 patients.
Carreira Isabel Marques, et al. Molecular cytogenetics 2015 0 103 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Copy number variations in spermatogenic failure patients with chromosomal abnormalities and unexplained azoospermia.
Dong Y, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2015 0 (4) 16041-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Rare copy number variants implicated in posterior urethral valves.
Boghossian Nansi S, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genome-Wide Copy Number Variation Scan Identifies Complement Component C4 as Novel Susceptibility Gene for Crohn's Disease.
Cleynen Isabelle, et al. Inflammatory bowel diseases 2015 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Somatic alterations of CDKN1B are associated with small bowel neuroendocrine tumors.
Maxwell Jessica E, et al. Cancer genetics 2015 9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Application of DNA Microarray to Clinical Diagnostics.
Patel Ankita, et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2016 0 111-32 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genetic polymorphisms and mutation rates of 27 Y-chromosomal STRs in a Han population from Guangdong Province, Southern China.
Wang Ying, et al. Forensic science international. Genetics 2015 9 5-9 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- 16p11.2 locus modulates response to satiety before the onset of obesity.
Maillard A M, et al. International journal of obesity (2005) 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Identification of rare high-risk copy number variants affecting the dopamine transporter gene in mental disorders.
Hoeffding Louise K, et al. Nordic journal of psychiatry 2015 11 1-4 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Systematic analysis of copy number variants of a large cohort of orofacial cleft patients identifies candidate genes for orofacial clefts.
Conte Federica, et al. Human genetics 2015 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Association study of copy number variants in FCGR3A and FCGR3B gene with risk of ankylosing spondylitis in a Chinese population.
Wang Li, et al. Rheumatology international 2015 10 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Gene copy number variation analysis reveals dosage-insensitive expression of CYP2E1.
Tremmel R, et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2015 10 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Copy number variation analysis of the 17q21.31 region and its role in neurodegenerative diseases.
Cervera-Carles Laura, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2015 10 (From HuGE Literature Finder)