What's NewLast Updated: Feb 11, 2016
- Attitudes Toward Breast Cancer Genetic Testing in Five Special Population Groups.
Ramirez Amelie G et al. Journal of health disparities research and practice 2015 8(4) 124-135 (FromGenomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Celebrate African American History Month!
(From CDC Information Database)
- Impact of Socioeconomic Status and Ethnicity on Melanoma Presentation and Recurrence in Caucasian Patients.
Salvaggio Christine, et al. Oncology 2016 2 (2) (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Determining the effects and challenges of incorporating genetic testing into primary care management of hypertensive patients with African ancestry.
Horowitz C R et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2015 Dec (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Genome-wide Association Study of 25(OH) Vitamin D Concentrations in Punjabi Sikhs: Results of the Asian Indian Diabetic Heart Study.
Sapkota Bishwa R, et al. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 2015 12 (FromHuGE Literature Finder)
- Participation of low-income women in genetic cancer risk assessment and BRCA 1/2 testing: the experience of a safety-net institution.
Komenaka Ian K et al. Journal of community genetics 2015 Dec (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- The Association of Neighborhood Gene-Environment Susceptibility with Cortisol and Blood Pressure in African-American Adults.
Coulon Sandra M, et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- State of Kansas Genetics Plan 2010[PDF 6.71 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Kansas (From Implementation Database)
- Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered (FORCE)
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Education|Other Resources; State: Multiple States(From Implementation Database)
- Utah Genomics Plan
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Education|Program; State: Utah (From Implementation Database)
- Oregon Cancer Genomics Grant 2008-2011
Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Program; State: Oregon (FromImplementation Database)
- The Ohio Plan to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke 2008-2012
Disease: Heart Disease|Stroke|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Ohio (From Implementation Database)
- Genome-wide association study of dental caries in the Hispanic Communities Health Study/Study of Latinos (HCHS/SOL).
Morrison Jean, et al. Human molecular genetics 2015 12 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- ASTHO Genomics and Public Health Case Study: Focusing on What Matters Most in Washington State
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Data|Program; State: Washington (From Implementation Database)
- Genetics Services Policy Project[PDF 70.26 KB]
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: NA; State: Washington (From Implementation Database)
- Lactase persistence versus lactose intolerance: Is there an intermediate phenotype?
Dzialanski Zbigniew, et al. Clinical biochemistry 2015 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- The genetic fingerprint of susceptibility for transplant associated thrombotic microangiopathy.
Jodele Sonata, et al. Blood 2015 11 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Current Status of the Management of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer in Asia: First Report by the Asian BRCA Consortium.
Nakamura Seigo et al. Public health genomics 2015 Nov (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Illinois State Genetics Plan (2007)[PDF 2.04 MB]
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Policy|Education|Program; State: Illinois (From Implementation Database)
- Comprehensive Cancer Control Program (CCCP) (Connecticut)
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Program; State: Connecticut (From Implementation Database)