Quick Health Data Online is an online database that offers extensive state-by-state information on a variety of health and related topics. To learn about the database and easy ways to present the data, join us for a December training!
- December 9, 2 p.m. EST (basic, provides an overview of the system)
- December 11, 1 p.m. EST (focus on mapping, provides an emphasis on mapping techniques)
If you plan on attending, register today.
Recently Updated Tools
- Women’s Health and Mortality Chartbook: Serves as a statistical resource on women’s health in the United States. You can search for and download reports by state.
- Health Disparities Profiles: Examines key health indicators for different racial and ethnic populations.
- State Fact Sheets: See a snapshot of demographic characteristics and a variety of health indicators specific to women.