On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Please note: Fogarty's weekly NIH Global Health Funding News will take a vacation the week of December 28, 2014. Look for a double issue the week of January 5, 2015.
Top Fogarty News
- Vacancy Announcement: Fogarty Deputy Director
The John E. Fogarty International Center (FIC) of the National Institutes of Health is seeking exceptional candidates for the position of Deputy Director to assist in providing leadership to one of the preeminent Centers for global health research and capacity building.
Applications due January 20, 2015. See vacancy announcement for full details.
NIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Global Infectious Disease Research Administration Development Awards for Low-to Middle-Income Country Institutions (G11) (NOT-AI-15-011)
- Cancer Detection, Diagnosis, and Treatment Technologies for Global Health (UH2/UH3)
Application Due Date: March 6, 2015
An informational webinar for applicants will take place on January 12, 2015. Access more information about the webinar and answers to frequently asked questions from NCI Center for Global Health.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Novel Tools to Assess Human Placental Structure and Function (R01) (RFA-HD-15-030) and (R21) (RFA-HD-15-031)
Application Receipt Date(s): February 19, 2015
- Academic-Industrial Partnerships for Translation of Technologies for Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment (R01) (PAR-15-075)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): March 6, 2015, then standard dates apply
- NIAMS Skin Biology and Diseases Resource-based Centers (P30) (RFA-AR-16-003)
Application Receipt Date(s): June 11, 2015
Note: May include foreign collaborators.
- Biomedical Data Science Training Coordination Center (U24) (RFA-ES-15-004)
Application Receipt Date(s): March 17, 2015
NIH funding opportunities for which United States small business concerns (SBCs) may collaborate with a foreign business entity.
- Alcohol Biosensors (STTR) (R41/R42) (RFA-AA-15-007) and (SBIR)(R43/R44) (RFA-AA-15-008)
Application Receipt Date(s): April 07, 2015
- New Technologies for Viral Hepatitis STTR (R41/R42) (PA-15-076) and SBIR(R43/R44) (PA-15-077)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): Multiple dates, see announcement.
- Investigational New Drug (IND)-enabling Development of Medications to Treat Alcohol Use Disorder and Alcohol-related Disorders (UT2) (PAR-15-073) and(U44) (PAR-15-074)
Application Receipt/Submission Date(s): March 9, 2015, December 9, 2015, and more
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Save the date: NIH Regional Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration
May 6-8, 2015
- Simplifying the NIH Policy for Late Application Submission (NOT-OD-15-039)
- HHS Changes Standard Due Dates for SBIR/STTR Grant Applications (NOT-OD-15-038)
- ASSIST To Become an Option for Submission of Applications for Most Competing Grant Programs in 2015 (NOT-OD-15-044)
- Broad Agency Announcement (BAA): Targeted Clinical Research to Address Select Viral Infections, NIAID-DMID-NIH-AI-2014028 (NOT-AI-15-014)
- Request for Information (RFI) on the Future Directions of Lupus Research (NOT-AR-15-007)
- Notice of Information Regarding New and Resubmission Application Due Dates for PAR-13-146 NCI Exploratory/Developmental Research Grant Program (NCI Omnibus R21) (NOT-CA-15-008)
- Notice To Extend PA-14-071 "PHS 2014-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH, CDC, FDA and ACF for Small Business Innovation Research Grant Applications (Parent SBIR [R43/R44])" (NOT-OD-15-036) and PA-14-072 "PHS 2014-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH for Small Business Technology Transfer Grant Applications (Parent STTR [R41/R42])" (NOT-OD-15-037)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for the BRAIN Initiative: Next-Generation Invasive Devices for Recording and Modulation in the Human Central Nervous System (UH3) (NOT-NS-15-007) and (UH2/UH3) (NOT-NS-15-008)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement Trial Innovation Centers - TICs (NOT-TR-15-001) and Recruitment Innovation Centers (RICs) (NOT-TR-15-003) for the Clinical and Translational Science Award Network (U01)
- Notice of Clarification Regarding Clinical Trial Documentation Requirements for New Therapeutic Uses Investigators (NOT-TR-15-008)
- Global Brain Disorders Research
R01 and R21 AIDS and non-AIDS application deadline: January 5, 2015
- Mobile Health (mHealth): Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries
Application deadline: February 19, 2015
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA)
Application deadline: March 4, 2015
- International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award (Bioethics)
Application deadline: May 22, 2015
- Global Infectious Diseases (GID)
Application deadline: July 29, 2015
- Fogarty HIV Research Training
Application deadline: July 30, 2015
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario