Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Reviews and Commentaries on Science & Technology
- Genomics and personalized medicine: Is it really different this time? by Dr. Len, American Cancer Society Blog, June 1
- Is our genome a straitjacket or a comfy sweater? Ars Technica, Jun 4
- Genomics takes on increasing importance in the clinic, ASCO Daily News, Jun 3
- Genomics and particle physics top the scientific charts, Reuter’s, June 3
- Genomic triumph meets clinical reality
Ayub Q, Xue Y, Tyler-Smith C. Genome Biol. 2013 May 28;14(5):307.
- Sorting through the arguments on breast screening
Michael G. Marmot, JAMA. 2013;():1-2.
- Big data takes the stage at Stanford, Timpson T, Mendels pod, May 29
- Seeing beyond skepticism, frustration with EHRs: Finding meaning in meaningful use, by Robert S. Miller, ASCO Daily News, Jun 2
- Open data is good for America, by Steven VanRoekel and Todd Park, Huffington Post, May 29
- Accelerating next-generation vaccine development for global disease prevention
Wayne C. Koff, Dennis R. Burton, Philip R. Johnson, et al. Science 340(6136) 2013 May 31
- Big data analytics: Top 7 trends in healthcare technology, Alberto Mo, May 31
- Is genomic causation deterministic or probabilistic? Some further musings about a central issue in biology, Mermaid Tale Blog, Jun 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario