Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Public Health Sciences
- DNA variant databases improve test accuracy and phenotype prediction in Alport syndrome
Savige J, et al. Pediatr Nephrol 2013 May
- Does pharmacogenetic testing for CYP450 2D6 and 2C19 among patients with diagnoses within the schizophrenic spectrum reduce treatment costs?
Herbild L, et al. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 2013 Jun
- Genetic variants associated with warfarin dose in African-American individuals: a genome-wide association study
Minoli A Perera, Larisa H Cavallari, Nita A Limdi, et al. Lancet 2013 Jun 5
- New contingent sequential screening model for Down syndrome based on the combined test associated with modified genetic sonography
Sainz JA, et al. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2013 May
- Predicting PTSD using the New York Risk Score with genotype data: potential clinical and research opportunities
Boscarino JA, et al. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2013;9:517-27
- The power of meta-analysis in genome-wide association studies
Panagiotou OA, et al. Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 2013 May