CDC Podcast on Lynch syndrome
On February 7, 2011, CDC’s Office of Public Health Genomics (OPHG) released a new podcast about Lynch Syndrome
This podcast is part of CDC's Expert Commentary Series on Medscape.
CDC Video Player.
Flash Player 9 is required.
Read the transcript.
- Recommendations from the EGAPP Working Group: genetic testing strategies in newly diagnosed individuals with colorectal cancer aimed at reducing morbidity and mortality from Lynch syndrome in relatives [PDF 220 KB] (January 2009)
- EGAPP Summary of the EGAPP Recommendation
- CDC Summary of the EGAPP Recommendation on Genetic Testing for Lynch Syndrome
- Lynch Syndrome, Genetics Home Reference, U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colon Cancer, Gene Reviews
- Genetics of Colorectal Cancer (PDQ®), National Cancer Institute
- Clinic Directory, GeneTests, NCBI
- Find-A-Counselor, National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Cancer Genetic Services Directory, National Cancer Institute