Last Posted: Dec 04, 2018
- Analytical validity of a genotyping assay for use with personalized antihypertensive and chronic kidney disease therapy.
Collins Kimberly S et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2018 Nov
- An update on the genetics of pre-eclampsia.
Agius Andee et al. Minerva ginecologica 2018 Aug 70(4) 465-479
- Familial history of hypertension-induced impairment on heart rate variability was not observed in strength-trained subjects.
Santa-Rosa F A et al. Brazilian journal of medical and biological research = Revista brasileira de pesquisas medicas e biologicas 2018 Nov 51(12) e7310
- Variants in APOA5 and ADIPOQ Moderate Improvements in Metabolic Syndrome during a One-Year Lifestyle Intervention.
Lowry Dana E et al. Lifestyle genomics 2018 Nov 1-10
- The "African gene" theory: it is time to stop teaching and promoting the slavery hypertension hypothesis.
Lujan Heidi L et al. Advances in physiology education 2018 42(3) 412-416
- Combined association of cardiorespiratory fitness and family history of hypertension on the incidence of hypertension: a long-term cohort study of Japanese males.
Gando Yuko et al. Hypertension research : official journal of the Japanese Society of Hypertension 2018 Oct
- Germline SDHB and SDHD mutations in pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma patients.
Huang Yiqiang et al. Endocrine connections 2018 Oct
- Atrial Fibrillation and Central Nervous Complications in Liver Transplanted Hereditary Transthyretin Amyloidosis Patients.
Wange Niklas et al. Transplantation 2018 102(2) e59-e66
- Cardiac Toxicities in the Era of Precision Medicine: Underlying Risk Factors, Targeted Therapies, and Cardiac Biomarkers.
Blaes Anne H et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 764-774
- Genomic Risk Prediction of Coronary Artery Disease in 480,000 Adults: Implications for Primary Prevention.
Inouye Michael et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Oct 72(16) 1883-1893