On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Funding OpportunitiesNIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Request for Information (RFI): Soliciting Input on Priorities and Progress in Alzheimer's Disease-Related Dementias Research (NOT-NS-19-011)
- Update to NIH Management of Genomic Summary Results Access (NOT-OD-19-023)
- Global Brain and Nervous System Disorders Research Across the Lifespan
Application deadline: November 7, 2018
- Chronic, Noncommunicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training
Application deadline: November 13, 2018
- Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases Initiative (EEID)
a joint National Institutes of Health (NIH) - National Science Foundation (NSF) initiative
Application deadline: November 21, 2018
- Updated > Emerging Global Leader Award Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed
Application deadline: November 28, 2018
- Updated > Emerging Global Leader Award Independent Clinical Trial Required
Application deadline: December 4, 2018
- Health-Professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) in Malawi and Zambia
Application deadline: December 13, 2018
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA)
Application deadline: March 7, 2019
- Planning for Noncommunicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training
Application deadline: March 14, 2019