From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Time to treatment for rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis: systematic review and meta-analysis.
Boyd R et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2017 Nov 21(11) 1173-1180
- Effectiveness of Practices To Increase Timeliness of Providing Targeted Therapy for Inpatients with Bloodstream Infections: a Laboratory Medicine Best Practices Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Buehler Stephanie S et al. Clinical microbiology reviews 2016 Jan 29(1) 59-103
- Geographic and temporal trends in the molecular epidemiology and genetic mechanisms of transmitted HIV-1 drug resistance: an individual-patient- and sequence-level meta-analysis.
Rhee Soo-Yon et al. PLoS Med. 2015 Apr 12(4) e1001810
- Prothrombin G20210A mutation is associated with young-onset stroke: the genetics of early-onset stroke study and meta-analysis.
Jiang Baijia et al. Stroke 2014 Apr 45(4) 961-7
- Horizon scanning for translational genomic research beyond bench to bedside.
Clyne Mindy et al. Genet. Med. 2014 Jul 16(7) 535-8
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario