There are limited sponsorship opportunities remaining for the World Orphan Drug Congress USA.
Reserve one of the last remaining speaking slots to showcase your solutions to 1000+ attendees from big pharma, biotechs, payers, patient groups, academics and government bodies.
You would be joining a speaker line-up that includes:
- Yann Le Cam, Chief Executive Officer, EURORDIS
- Peter Saltonstall, President and Chief Executive Officer, NORD
- Katherine High, Co-founder, President and Head of Research and Development, Spark Therapeutics
- Sandy Macrae, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sangamo Therapeutics
- Katrine Bosley, Chief Executive Officer, Editas Medicine
- Rodger Novak, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, CRISPR Therapeutics
- Jacqueline Corrigan-Curay, Director, Office of Medical Policy, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
- Philip J. Brooks, Program Director, Office of Rare Diseases Research and Division of Clinical Innovation, NCATS/NIH
- Trevor Richter, Director, Common Drug Review and Optimal Use of Drugs, CADTH
- Tim Miller, Chief Executive Officer, Abeona Therapeutics
- Mark Rothera, Chief Executive Officer, Orchard Therapeutics
- Jeff Myers, President & CEO, Medicaid Health Plans of America
- Jude Samulski, Vice President, Gene Therapy, Pfizer Rare Disease
- Diane Kleinermans, Advisor to the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs, Belgium Ministry of Public Health and Social Security
- Preston Campbell, President, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Johan Heylen, Chief Commercial Officer, Ablynx
This is set to be the largest and most comprehensive orphan drugs conference in the world.
Act now or risk leaving the best positions to your competition. Call me at +1 646 619 1797 to take advantage of this opportunity today!
World Orphan Drug Congress USA 2018
T: +1 646 619 1797