July 19, 2017 NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at https://www.niaid.nih.gov/
NIH or NIAID? Know the Difference
For those of you new to NIH research, here's a quick orientation to the distinction between NIH and its institutes and centers.
Opportunities and Resources
Apply to NIH Loan Repayment Programs in Autumn
Each summer, NIH reissues notices for its various Loan Repayment Programs, which can ease some of the burden from your student loans.
Improve Strategies for Phylodynamic Tracking of HIV Transmission Networks
If you can develop innovative approaches to track HIV transmission networks, then apply for a new funding opportunity titled Optimizing HIV Phylodynamics To Target and Interrogate Clusters.
Apply for Supplemental Funding for Dietary Supplement Research
To help further the mission of the NIH Office of Dietary Supplements, NIAID is participating in the fiscal year 2018 Administrative Supplements for Research on Dietary Supplements funding opportunity announcement.
In The News
NIAID Announces Set-Asides for FY 2017 Financial Management Plan
NIAID leverages set-aside funds to maintain an optimal research portfolio. The institute has announced its set-aside funds for fiscal year (FY) 2017.
Seeking Input To Refine the HIV Scientific Enterprise
NIH funds a significant portion of HIV clinical trials through cooperative agreements with trial networks. To determine the focus and priorities to guide HIV clinical research through 2027, NIH seeks your input.
- Small Business Grant and Cooperative Agreement Recipients Must Now Use F-RPPR
- Register Now for Workshop on Implementing Dual Use Research of Concern Policy
Sooner Than Later Is Better When Resolving a Bar to Award
A code 44 or code 46 on your summary statement indicates a bar to award, which blocks you from getting funded until you resolve scientific review concerns about the protection of human subjects, animal welfare, or euthanasia method in your application.
- If the study section or NIAID reduces my budget, what are my options?
- Are foreign companies eligible for small business awards?
New Funding Opportunities
- PA-17-323, Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications (ELSI) of Genomics Exploratory/Developmental Research Grant Program (R21)
- PA-17-324, Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications (ELSI) of Genomics Small Research Grant Program (R03)
- PHS-2018-1, HHS Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Contract Solicitation
See other announcements at Opportunities & Announcements.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario