From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Molecular epidemiology of influenza A(H1N1)PDM09 hemagglutinin gene circulating in São Paulo State , Brazil: 2016 anticipated influenza season.
Santos Katia Corrêa de Oliveira et al. Revista do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo 2017 Apr 59e9
- Increase in Human Infections with Avian Influenza A(H7N9) Virus During the Fifth Epidemic - China, October 2016-February 2017.
Iuliano A Danielle et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Mar (9) 254-255
- Immunogenicity and Cross Protection in Mice Afforded by Pandemic H1N1 Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine Containing Wild-Type Nucleoprotein.
Rekstin Andrey et al. BioMed research international 2017 20179359276
- Improving the selection and development of influenza vaccine viruses - Report of a WHO informal consultation on improving influenza vaccine virus selection, Hong Kong SAR, China, 18-20 November 2015.
Alan Hampson et al. Vaccine 2017 Jan
- Influenza virus exploits tunneling nanotubes for cell-to-cell spread.
Kumar Amrita et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 740360