Wednesday, May 31, 2017
(HealthDay News) -- A few basic summer safety tips can help protect your family all summer long.
Here's advice from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- When on or near water, everyone should wear a life jacket approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Wear a hat with a wide brim, and use sunscreen any time you are outside.
- Even if you're not thirsty, drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Apply insect repellent before you go outdoors.
- Wash your hands frequently.
Copyright (c) 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
News stories are written and provided by HealthDay and do not reflect federal policy, the views of MedlinePlus, the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- More Health News on
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario