World J Biol Psychiatry. 2017 Jan 23:1-14. doi: 10.1080/15622975.2016.1268715. [Epub ahead of print]
Genetics of schizophrenia: A consensus paper of the WFSBP Task Force on Genetics.
Giegling I1,2, Hosak L3, Mössner R4, Serretti A5, Bellivier F6,7, Claes S8,9, Collier DA10,11, Corrales A12, DeLisi LE13,14, Gallo C15, Gill M16, Kennedy JL17,18,19,20, Leboyer M21,22,23,24, Maier W25, Marquez M26, Massat I27,28,29,30, Mors O31,32, Muglia P33, Nöthen MM34,35, Ospina-Duque J36, Owen MJ37,38, Propping P39, Shi Y40,41,42, St Clair D43, Thibaut F44, Cichon S34,35,45,46, Mendlewicz J47, O'Donovan MC37,38, Rujescu D1,2.
Genetics; genetic; genome; polygenic; psychiatry; psychosis; schizophrenia; sequencing
- [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2017
- Genetics of schizophrenia: A consensus paper of the WFSBP Task Force on Genetics.
Giegling Ina et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2017 Jan 1-14
- Payer Coverage for Hereditary Cancer Panels: Barriers, Opportunities, and Implications for the Precision Medicine Initiative.
Trosman Julia R et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Feb 15(2) 219-228
- Precision medicine needs randomized clinical trials.
Saad Everardo D et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2017 Feb
- Utility of comprehensive genomic sequencing for detecting HER2-positive colorectal cancer.
Shimada Yoshifumi et al. Human pathology 2017 Feb
- Integrated precision medicine:the role of electronic health records in delivering personalized treatment.
Sitapati Amy et al. Wiley interdisciplinary reviews. Systems biology and medicine 2017 Feb
- Lessons Learned When Introducing Pharmacogenomic Panel Testing into Clinical Practice.
Rosenman Marc B et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Jan 20(1) 54-59
- Recruiting families at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer from a statewide cancer registry: a methodological study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- The Challenges of Generating Evidence to Support Precision Medicine.
Pletcher Mark J et al. JAMA internal medicine 2017 Feb
- Precision oncology: Charting a path forward to broader deployment of genomic profiling
AM Schram et al, PLOS Medicine, February 21, 2017
- The Challenges of Generating Evidence to Support Precision Medicine
MJ Pletcher et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, February 2017
- Are evidence standards different for genomic- vs. clinical-based precision medicine? - A quantitative analysis of individualized warfarin therapy.
Dhanda Devender S et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Feb
- Pharmacogenomics in epilepsy.
Balestrini Simona et al. Neuroscience letters 2017 Jan
- Precision medicine in genetic epilepsies: break of dawn?
Reif Philipp Sebastian et al. Expert review of neurotherapeutics 2016 Nov 1-12
- The role of registries and genetic databases in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kindt Iris et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2017 Feb
- Implementing Genome-Driven Oncology
DM Hyman et al, Cell, February 9, 2017
- Breast oncology precision medicine: Genomic testing and treatment at the population level.
Li Yun et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Mar 34(7_suppl) 288