Web-based Training Course
Note: You Call the Shots is updated regularly to include the latest guidelines and recommendations in vaccine practice. The latest modules are below.
Come back every month for the latest training to stay up to date on the immunization practice.
After viewing the modules, participants can go to CDC’s online learning system to register for and obtain CE credit. General instructions are available in the CE How-to Guide.
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP) Mar 2016
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) Jul 2015
- Hepatitis A Jun 2015
- Hepatitis B Mar 2016
- Human Papillomavirus Jan 2016
- Influenza (updated to reflect 2016-2017 recommendations) Oct 2016
- Meningococcal Feb 2016
- MMR Jan 2015
- Pneumococcal Feb 2016
- Polio Oct 2015
- Rotavirus Apr 2016
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (Tdap) Mar 2016
- Understanding the Basics: General Recommendations on Immunization Feb 2015
- Vaccines For Children (VFC) Jan 2016
- Vaccine Storage and Handling Jan 2016
- Varicella Sep 2016
- None at this time.