- The Guidelines International Network (G-I-N) 13th annual conference will take place from September 27-30, 2016 in Philadelphia. This conference will be co-hosted by the American College of Physicians, ECRI Institute and Penn Medicine. The theme is "Individualised Guidelines and Clinical Performance Measurement in an Era of Personalised Medicine." Abstract submission and registration now open. For more information, visit the G-I-N Conference Web site.
- The Guidelines International Network North America (G-I-N NA) continues to sponsor a monthly webinar series on topics of interest to the North American guideline community. Information on upcoming webinars, as well as audio files and slides from past webinars, are available on the G-I-N Web site.
- "My NGC" Personalization Feature: You can personalize NGC to accommodate your specific interests and receive alerts on new and updated content. For further information, see the FAQ page.
Health Awareness Topics - February 2016
- AMD/Low Vision Awareness Month (see related guidelines)
- American Heart Month (see related guidelines)