Interested in participating in Alzheimer’s and related research? Find clinical trials and studies with the NIA’s newly updated search tool! With the tool’s fresh look and enhanced search capability, you can search by keyword, location, and type of trial—and get customized results in seconds.
Below are the newest trials in NIA’s listing. Click on a trial name below for details, including contact information.
Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Auditory Stimulation of Slow-Wave Sleep and Memory (Chicago, IL)
- Neurotrack Test Validation (New York, NY)
- [18F]MNI-798 for Imaging Tau in Alzheimer’s Disease (New Haven, CT)
- Natural History of Amyloid Deposition in Adults with Down Syndrome (Pittsburgh, PA, and Madison, WI)
- Nelotanserin for Visual Hallucinations in Lewy Body Dementia (Chapel Hill, NC, and Cleveland, OH)
- Brain Aging in Vietnam War Veterans (DOD-ADNI) (multiple sites)
- Optimizing Postoperative Cognition in the Elderly (New York, NY)
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media:
Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials and studies? Find information here: http://1.usa.gov/Y1zmEN