CDC and Medscape Collaborate to Deliver Latest Zika Guidance for Clinicians
Since 2009, CDC and Medscape have partnered to provide clinicians and healthcare professionals with the latest, most relevant guidance designed to improve patient safety and medical care. CDC and Medscape’s latest collaboration provides expert guidance in response to the worldwide Zika outbreak.
New CDC Expert Commentaries on Medscape:
- 10 Questions About Zika: The CDC Answers
- This Expert Commentary has also been translated into Portuguese: Dez dúvidas sobre o Zika: O CDC responde.
- Advising Pregnant Women About Zika: Latest Guidance From CDC
Below are links to additional Zika-focused news and information on Medscape’s site:
- FDA Issues Guidance to Protect Blood Supply From Zika Virus
- Clinicians Struggling With What to Advise About Zika
- Zika Virus Resource Center
Medscape Editor's Note
What is known and unknown about Zika virus and its rapid expansion worldwide continues to be explored and confirmed by the world's leading health authorities. Medscape, in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, provides answers, as we know them, to the most pressing questions asked by healthcare professionals.
– Laurie Scudder, Editorial Director