Happy Mother’s Day and National Women’s Health Week!
This week is all about you! It’s your time to prioritize your health. While that may mean something different to all of us, we challenge you to come up with ONE thing you can do today for a healthier you. Need some ideas?
- Schedule your well-woman visit.
- Enjoy some time outside by going for a walk.
- Fill half of your plate with fruits and veggies.
- Take at least 15 minutes to do something you find relaxing.
- If you’re headed outside, lather on thesunscreen.
For more ideas on how you can prioritize your health this National Women’s Health Week, visit www.womenshealth.gov/nwhw, or follow the conversation on Twitter with #NWHW.