Reports & Fact Sheets
This page contains a listing of CDC’s TBI reports and fact sheets. These publications are available forordering in hard copy, for viewing online, or for downloading. (Note: some reports or fact sheets may be out of print and are only available in electronic format.)
- Report to Congress on Traumatic Brain Injury in the United States: Understanding the Public Health Problem among Current and Former Military Personnel
- Nonfatal Traumatic Brain Injuries Related to Sports and Recreation Activities Among Persons Aged ≤19 Years — United States, 2001–2009
- Surveillance for Traumatic Brain Injury–Related Deaths — United States, 1997–2007
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the United States: Emergency Department Visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the United States: The Future of Registries and Data Systems [PDF 266K]
For all full list of CDC’s TBI publications, including educational materials and initiatives, see TBI Publications.