On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
Funding OpportunitiesNIH funding opportunities focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
Featured Fogarty News and Information
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Revised Policy: Descriptions on the Use of Individual Development Plans (IDPs) for Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Researchers Required in Annual Progress Reports beginning October 1, 2014 (NOT-OD-14-113)
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Limited Competition Announcement for Applications for Rare Diseases Clinical Research Consortia (RDCRC) for the Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network (U54) (NOT-NS-14-042)
- Notice of NIDA's Participation in "Platform Delivery Technologies for Nucleic Acid Therapeutics PA-14-307 (R43/R44) (NOT-DA-14-025) and PA-14-308 (R41/R42) (NOT-DA-14-026)
- Notice of Change in Application Types Allowed for PAR-12-123 "NIDCD Phase I/II/III Clinical Trials (U01)" (NOT-DC-14-004)
- Notice of Correction to RFA-CA-14-012 "Cancer Intervention and Surveillance Modeling Network (CISNET) (U01)" (NOT-CA-14-053)
- Fulbright-Fogarty Fellows and Scholars in Public Health
Application deadline for medical or graduate student fellowships: October 14, 2014
- Hubs of Interdisciplinary Research and Training in Global Environmental and Occupational Health (GEOHealth)
Application deadline for U01 and U2R: October 22, 2014
- Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries
Application deadline: February 19, 2015
- International Research Scientist Development Award
Application deadline: March 4, 2015
- International Research Ethics Education and Curriculum Development Award
Application deadline: May 22, 2015