Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Whole Genome Sequencing for All?
- Whole genome sequencing and you, Mount Sinai School of Medicine Video (2012)
- Should we sequence everyone's genome? No.
Frances Flinter BMJ 2013;346:f3132
- Should we sequence everyone's genome? Yes.
John Burn BMJ 2013;346:f3133
- Commentary: We screen newborns, don't we? Realizing the promise of public health genomics. James P. Evans et al. Genetics in Medicine, Mar 7
- Genomic screening for improved public health [PDF 333.56 KB] ACMG, Mar 7
- A proposal to assess feasibility of genomic screening to detect preventable rare diseases in healthy people. Science Daily, Mar 7
- CDC paper: How can polygenic inheritance be used in population screening for common diseases?
Muin J. Khoury et al. Genetics in Medicine, 2013
- CDC blog post: Deploying the whole genome sequence into clinical and public health practice: one base pair at a time