Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
National CPR week
- American Red Cross: National CPR and AED Awareness Week is June 1-7 and spotlights how lives can be saved if more Americans know CPR and how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- American Heart Association: Two steps to staying alive
- Sudden cardiac death of the young: surveillance and prevention project, Michigan Department of Community Health
- Screening NCAA athletes for sudden cardiac death risk? Science Daily, Apr 19
- Too young to die - An update on the impact of sudden cardiac death of the young in Michigan 1999 - 2011 [PDF 827.69 KB]
- CDC blog post: Can sudden cardiac death of the young be prevented?
- HuGE Navigator: 101 genes have been reported with risk of sudden cardiac death including 5 genomewide association studies. The most common reported genes are SCN5, KCNH2 and KCNQ1.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario