High Blood Pressure
- CDC Grand Round: public health and clinical approaches to better identify, treat, and control high blood pressure
- World Health Organization: Silent killer, global public health crisis
- CDC information: Learn about high blood pressure
- MMWR article: Self-reported hypertension and use of antihypertensive medications among adults, United States, 2005-2009. Apr 5, 2013
- Risk factors for high blood pressure include family history. [PDF 94.84 KB] Collect and act on your family history to cut your own risk from high blood pressure
- Did you know: 1522 genes have been reported with hypertension, including 70 genomewide association studies.