Research in ActionStudy finds that H1N1 flu shots don’t boost risk of pregnancy loss.
Healthy LifestylesHelp kids learn to develop healthy eating and physical activity habits.
Browse Health Categories
- Blood/Lymphatic System
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
- Brain and Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Endocrine System (Hormones)
- Eyes and Vision
- Heart and Circulation
- Immune System
- Kidney and Urinary System
- Lungs and Breathing
- Mental Health and Behavior
- Mouth and Teeth
- Reproduction and Sexual Health
- Skin, Hair, and Nails
Health and Wellness
Health Information on the Web
- MedlinePlus Guide to Healthy Web Surfing
- Finding Reliable Health Information Online
- How To Evaluate Health Information on the Internet
- NIH News in Health — A monthly newsletter containing practical health information based on research conducted either by NIH's own scientists or by our grantees at universities and medical schools around the country.
- NCI Cancer Bulletin — A weekly newsletter produced by the National Cancer Institute (NCI). NCI, which was established in 1937, leads the national effort to eliminate the suffering and death due to cancer.
- NCCAM Clinical Digest — A monthly newsletter produced by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). Each issue offers evidence-based information on complementary health practices and a specific health condition.
- Clinical Trials — search for research studies you can participate in as a volunteer
- Healthfinder — a health resource maintained by the Department of Health and Human Services
- International Bibliographic Information on Dietary Supplements (IBIDS) Database — article titles focused on dietary supplements
- MedlinePlus — a health database maintained by NIH's National Library of Medicine
- NIH Publications List — a searchable database of health related publications from NIH
- PubMed — comprehensive database of article titles and abstracts
- NIH Toll-Free Health Information Lines — toll-free numbers listed by health condition
- Toll-Free Health Hotlines — health organizations around the country