Back to School: Is your kid a flu fighter?As kids go back to school this month, there is a higher risk of germs spreading among classmates and teachers.
With flu season just around the corner, have you taught your kids the right way to be a flu fighter? Is your classroom ready for flu season?
- Follow these everyday steps to stop the spread of germs
- View guidance documents for schools to fight the seasonal flu
- Video: Did you know there was a right way to sneeze? Elmo shows you how!
- Find a place to get the flu vaccine in your area
- Learn more about why kids are at a higher risk for getting the flu
With flu season coming up, we'll be sending out more e-mails like this to provide you with the information you need this flu season. Follow us on Twitter (@FluGov) for a different flu tip each Friday through #FluTips.