Hemoglobinopathies Surveillance, Health Promotion, and Laboratory Capacity Demonstration Project
The synopsis for this grant opportunity is detailed below, following this paragraph. This synopsis contains all of the updates to this document that have been posted as of 03/30/2012 . If updates have been made to the opportunity synopsis, update information is provided below the synopsis.
If you would like to receive notifications of changes to the grant opportunity click send me change notification emails . The only thing you need to provide for this service is your email address. No other information is requested.
Any inconsistency between the original printed document and the disk or electronic document shall be resolved by giving precedence to the printed document.
Document Type: Grants Notice Funding Opportunity Number: CDC-RFA-DD12-1206 Opportunity Category: Discretionary Posted Date: Mar 30, 2012 Creation Date: Mar 30, 2012 Original Closing Date for Applications: May 30, 2012 Current Closing Date for Applications: May 30, 2012 Archive Date: Jun 29, 2012 Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement
Category of Funding Activity: Health
Category Explanation: Expected Number of Awards: 3 Estimated Total Program Funding: $1.200.000 Award Ceiling: $250.000 Award Floor: $0 CFDA Number(s): 93.184 -- Disabilities Prevention Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement: No
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Additional Information on Eligibility:
- • A state governmental agency, its bona fide agent or its equivalent, as designated by the Governor, Health Office, or other state executive as the official applicant for this program. For this announcement, the term “State” includes the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The purpose of this cooperative agreement is to expand upon the work of the Registry and Surveillance for Hemoglobinopathies (RuSH) project so as to address the new Healthy People 2020 topic, Blood Disorders and Blood Safety. This will be a demonstration project addressing three areas of Public Health: surveillance, health promotion and prevention awareness, and laboratory capacity building.
Link to Full Announcement
If you have difficulty accessing the full announcement electronically, please contact:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700 General submission Inquiries
Synopsis Modification History
There are currently no modifications for this opportunity.