Last Posted: May 28, 2020
- "I need to know if I'm going to die young": Adolescent and young adult experiences of genetic testing for Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
Forbes Shepherd Rowan et al. Journal of psychosocial oncology 2020 May 1-20
- Guidelines for the Li–Fraumeni and heritable TP53-related cancer syndromes
T Frebourg et al, EJHG et al, May 26, 2020
- The Brazilian TP53 mutation (R337H) and sarcomas.
Volc Sahlua Miguel et al. PloS one 2020 15(1) e0227260
- Couples coping with screening burden and diagnostic uncertainty in Li-Fraumeni syndrome: Connection versus independence.
Young Jennifer L et al. Journal of psychosocial oncology 37(2) 178-193
- TP53 variants of uncertain significance: increasing challenges in variant interpretation and genetic counseling.
Bittar Camila Matzenbacher et al. Familial cancer 2019 18(4) 451-456
- Health professionals' practice for young people with, or at risk of, Li-Fraumeni syndrome: An Australasian survey.
Forbes Shepherd Rowan et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Dec
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes and Risk Assessment: ACOG COMMITTEE OPINION SUMMARY, Number 793.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019 Dec 134(6) 1366-1367
- [What attitude to women at high risk of breast cancer?]
Livon Doriane et al. Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983) 2019 Nov
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome heterogeneity.
Gargallo P et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2019 Nov
- Family Health Leaders: Lessons on Living with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome across Generations.
Pantaleao Ashley et al. Family process 2019 Oct