martes, 7 de enero de 2020

I Am Struggling With Realistic Health Goals in 2020 - Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums

I Am Struggling With Realistic Health Goals in 2020 - Cystic Fibrosis News Today Forums



I Am Struggling With Realistic Health Goals in 2020

Jan 06, 2020 09:09 am | Bailey Vincent



Replies: 1

QUESTION: Do you struggle with realistic thinking when it comes to your health?

I had an amazing New Years, thankfully, but struggled a lot with my mental health. Mostly, my patience. Due to the holidays, most medical appointments, tests and procedures go on “hold”, and it’s hard to reach the majority of our doctors.

Since I have some uncomfortable health stuff going on (but nothing that I felt warranted a trip to the ER- which is pretty much how I always feel about the ER), I felt trapped in a holding pattern of hurry up and wait. I felt stranded… alone… stuck; knowing that something isn’t right but that there was no fast-track to figuring it out either.

Some of my impatience as a patient is the knowing that 2020 is about to kick off fully, with busy schedules, deadlines and demands… but I’m not ready for it.

I naively wanted to “take care of everything” beforehand, so that I could jump back into life without the constant cloud of hospitalization or complication.

Does anyone else struggle with this way of thinking… or is it just me?
Read More

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario