viernes, 1 de marzo de 2019

How to stop cutting: Ways to help yourself and others

How to stop cutting: Ways to help yourself and others

Medical News Today



Depression
Masturbation and depression: Is there a link?
While masturbation is not likely to have any effect on whether a person develops depression, having depression can affect a person’s libido and sexual function. Learn more here.
How to stop yourself or someone else from cutting
Cutting is a type of self-harm. Although it can be a challenging habit to break, there are many ways to prevent yourself or others from cutting. Learn about them here.
Through my eyes: Opiate addiction
I remember my doctor telling me, 'Now, don’t get hooked on these sweetheart,' but it was too late. I already was. This is the story of my opiate addiction.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario