Last Posted: Jun 05, 2018
- Stimulating Implementation Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine for Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Diseases: The Case of Familial Hypercholesterolemia
MJ Khoury et al, Blog Post, June 5, 2018
- Don't Leave it to the Coroner
A Sheldon, The FH Foundation, June 4, 2018
- Estimated costs of hospitalization due to coronary artery disease attributable to familial hypercholesterolemia in the Brazilian public health system.
Bahia Luciana R et al. Archives of endocrinology and metabolism 2018 May
- Our Journey and Destination
The FH Foundation, May 2018
- Routine DNA Screening Moves Into Primary Care
M Andrews, NPR, May 22, 2018
- Anxiety, depression, and health-related quality of life in heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Akioyamen Leo E et al. Journal of psychosomatic research 2018 Jun 10932-43
- Simplified Canadian Definition for Familial Hypercholesterolemia
I Ruel etb al, CJC, May 2018
- The FH Foundation® Begins Enrollment in PAGENT Study to Improve Understanding of Genetic Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia (FH)
S Seim, The FH foundation. May 16, 2018
- The Present and the Future of Genetic Testing in Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Opportunities and Caveats.
Hooper Amanda J et al. Current atherosclerosis reports 2018 May 20(6) 31
- Coronary computed tomographic angiography findings and their therapeutic implications in asymptomatic patients with familial hypercholesterolemia. Lessons from the SAFEHEART study.
Pérez de Isla Leopoldo et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2018 Apr