Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies by category and keyword with NIA’s clinical trials finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- AstroStem to Treat Alzheimer's Disease (Costa Mesa and Santa Ana, CA; Honolulu, HI)
Exercise and Cognitive Training
- Aerobic Exercise and Cognitive Training for MCI (ACT Trial) (Minneapolis, MN, and Rochester, NY)
- Yoga and Meditation for Reducing Alzheimer's Risk in Women with MCI(Los Angeles, CA)
- Cathodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation in MCI (Scottsdale, AZ)
- CPAP Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea for MCI (multiple sites)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer's Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, callthe ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.
Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media:
Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related dementias #clinicaltrials? Find the latest information here: http://1.usa.gov/Y1zmEN
- Share this infographic from NIA about participating in clinical research:
Learn how older adults can play a role in disease prevention/treatment by volunteering for research studies: http://go.usa.gov/x9sv8