Dear Colleagues, Friends, and Supporters,
This Saturday, on May 5th, 2018, healthcare facilities, health workers, the World Health Organization, and countless committed partners all around the world celebrate World Hand Hygiene Day, drawing attention to why hand hygiene is so crucially important. This year, the slogan is "It's in your hands - prevent sepsis in healthcare".
What are you doing to raise awareness of the close relationship between hand hygiene and sepsis? What is your healthcare facility doing?
It is not too late to prepare for Saturday, for example by
- Participating in our Clean Hands Challenge
- Downloading and using the Sepsis Bulletin
- Downloading the WHO's Advocacy Toolkit
- Visiting the WHO's Campaign Website
- Visiting the World Sepsis Day Homepage
- Sharing your activity and the word on World Hand Hygiene Day on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
Thank you for supporting World Sepsis Day, World Hand Hygiene Day, and the global fight against sepsis!
Your World Sepsis Day Head Office Team