- Precision Medicine
May 6 is national enrollment date for All of Us Research Program to advance precision medicine
This page shows a list of yearly publications by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics. For all publications in genomics in various CDC programs, please search our Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base.
1. Khoury MJ, Bedrosian S, Gwinn M, Little J, Ioannidis JP (eds). Human Genome Epidemiology (2nd ed.): Building the evidence for using genetic information to improve health and prevent disease. Oxford University Press, New York, 2010
2. Khoury MJ, Little J., Burke W (eds). Human Genome Epidemiology: A Scientific Foundation for Using Genetic Information to Improve Health and Prevent Disease. Oxford University Press, New York, 2004
3. Khoury MJ, Burke W, Thompson E (eds). Genetics and Public Health in the 21st Century: Using Genetic Information to Improve Health and Prevent Disease. Oxford University Press, New York, 2000
- AJHG Book Review AJMG- Genetics and Public Health in the 21st Century
- AJHG Book Review- Genetics and Public Health in the 21st Century
4. Muin J. Khoury, Terri H. Beaty and Bernice H. Cohen. Fundamentals of Genetic Epidemiology. Oxford University Press, New York, 1993
Peer-reviewed scientific articles written by staff in CDC’s Office of Public Health Genomics and other researchers and public health professionals. You can perform a search of the CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database of the Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base for specific topics.
- Bucholz EM, Rodday AM, Kolor K, Khoury MJ, de Ferranti SD. Prevalence and Predictors of Cholesterol Screening, Awareness, and Statin Treatment Among US Adults With Familial Hypercholesterolemia or Other Forms of Severe Dyslipidemia (1999-2014). Circulation. 2018 Mar 26. pii: CIRCULATIONAHA.117.032321.
- Ioannidis JPA, Khoury MJ. Evidence Based Medicine and Big Genomic Data. Hum Mol Genet. 2018 Feb 20.
- Moonesinghe R, Beckles GLA, Liu T, Khoury MJ.The contribution of family history to the burden of diagnosed diabetes, undiagnosed diabetes, and prediabetes in the United States: analysis of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2009-2014. Genet Med. 2018 Jan 25
- Peterson EB, Chou WS, Gaysynsky A, Krakow M, Elrick A, Khoury MJ, Kaphingst KA. Communication of cancer-related genetic and genomic information: A landscape analysis of reviews. Transl Behav Med. 2018 Jan 29;8(1):59-70.