On behalf of the Fogarty International Center at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), the following funding opportunities, notices and announcements may be of interest to those working in the field of global health research. Updates are typically distributed once a week.
NIH funding opportunities for which foreign organizations, foreign components of U.S. organizations and/or other foreign components may apply.
- Notice of Support for Administrative Supplements to Embed Ethicists into BRAIN Initiative Supported Research (NOT-MH-18-034)
Note: Requests must be received by June 15 for funding in FY 2018.
- BRAIN Initiative: Development and Validation of Novel Tools to Probe Cell-Specific and Circuit-Specific Processes in the Brain (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-MH-19-136)
Application Receipt Date(s): September 27, 2018; September 6, 2019; September 9, 2020
Information related to opportunities from other organizations focusing on global health and foreign collaboration.
- Advancing Healthcare Innovation in Africa, a partnership between Emory University, the African Network for Drugs and Diagnostics Innovation (ANDI), and BIO Ventures for Global Health, is accepting applications from scientists with innovative solutions that potentially address a current healthcare need affecting the African continent. There is no cost to participate, and AHIA will pay for flights and hotel for all selected scientists.
Application deadline: May 15, 2018
NIH funding news that may be relevant to global health researchers.
- Reminder: Registration Process Changes in SAM.gov (NOT-OD-18-162), released March 29, 2018
- Instructions for domestic entities from GSA
- Instructions for international entities from GSA
- Clarification of NIHs Policy Regarding a Change in Program Directors/Principal Investigators Status (NOT-OD-18-172)
- Notice of NIAID's Participation in NOT-AG-18-008 Alzheimer's Disease and its related Dementias (AD/ADRD)-focused Administrative supplements for NIH grants that are not focused on Alzheimer's disease (NOT-AI-18-032)
- African Postdoctoral Training Initiative (APTI), a partnership of the African Academy of Sciences, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and NIH
Application deadline: May 11, 2018
- International Bioethics Training
Application deadline: May 17, 2018
- Global Infectious Disease Research Training
Application deadline: July 26, 2018
- Reducing Stigma to Improve HIV/AIDS Prevention, Treatment and Care in LMICs
August 1, 2018
- Fogarty HIV Research Training
Application deadline: August 23, 2018
- Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in LMICsApplication deadline: August 31, 2018
- Emerging Global Leader Award
November 7, 2018
- Global Brain and Nervous System Disorders Research Across the Lifespan
November 7, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario