From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Personal Narratives of Genetic Testing: Expectations, Emotions, and Impact on Self and Family.
Anderson Emily E et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2015 5(3) 229-35
- Genetic Testing: Understanding the Personal Stories.
DuBois James M et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2015 5(3) 201-3
- The Top Ten Stories in Genetics, 2015: A Bacterial Editing System Goes Viral,
by Laura Hercher, the DNA Exchange, December 30, 2015
- Success stories in genomic medicine from resource-limited countries.
Mitropoulos Konstantinos et al. Hum. Genomics 2015 Jun 18. 9(1) 11
- Panelists offer pros and cons of 'genomic revolution',
Cornell Chronicle, Apr 27