From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Twenty-First Century Precision Medicine in Oncology: Genomic Profiling in Patients With Cancer.
Borad Mitesh J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 Oct 92(10) 1583-1591
- A genome-by-environment interaction classifier for precision medicine: personal transcriptome response to rhinovirus identifies children prone to asthma exacerbations
V Gardeaux et al, JAMIA, Jul 2017
- Is precision medicine possible?
KM Weiss, Issues in Science and Technology, Fall 2017
- Immune monitoring for precision medicine in allergy and asthma.
Boyd Scott Dexter et al. Current opinion in immunology 2017 Sep 4882-91
- Knowledge for Precision Medicine Mechanistic Reasoning and Methodological Pluralism
MR Tonelli et al, JAMA, Oct 9, 2017