From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Precision Public Health and Precision Medicine: Two Peas in a Pod
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post 2015
- NIH-CDC Webinar: Precision Medicine and Health Disparities: The Promise and Perils of Emerging Technologies
October 11, 2017: 3:00-4:00 pm EDT, free registration required
- Cancer Precision Medicine: More Population Sciences Ahead!
MJ Khoury et al, CDC blog post 2016
- Precision Medicine: What Does it Mean for Your Health?
- Precision Medicine and Population Health: Dealing with the Elephant in the Room
Khoury MJ and Galea S, CDC Blog Post, August 18, 2016