Influenza Vaccination Coverage in the U.S. for 2016-2017 Flu Season
Flu vaccination among the general population and specific groups, including pregnant women and healthcare personnel, remains relatively stable. However, vaccination coverage remains low among some groups despite ample vaccine supply and new vaccination options in recent years.
Results for the General Population
- Flu Vaccination Coverage, United States, 2016-17 Influenza Season
- National Early Season Flu Vaccination Coverage, United States, November 2016
- 2016-17 Influenza Season Vaccination Coverage Estimates for Local Areas and Territories
- Interactive Reports for the General Population
View national and state-level influenza vaccination coverage estimates for the general population using interactive maps, trend lines, bar charts, and data tables.
Results for Health Care Personnel
- Influenza Vaccination Coverage Among Health Care Personnel — United States, 2016–17 Influenza Season
- Health Care Personnel and Flu Vaccination, Internet Panel Survey, United States, November 2016
- Interactive Reports for Health Care Personnel
View national and state-level influenza vaccination proportions for Health Care Personnel using interactive maps, trend lines, bar charts and data tables.