BMC Cancer. 2017 Apr 13;17(1):265. doi: 10.1186/s12885-017-3261-1.
Adjuvant treatment recommendations for patients with ER-positive/HER2-negative early breast cancer by Swiss tumor boards using the 21-gene recurrence score (SAKK 26/10).
Pestalozzi BC1, Tausch C2, Dedes KJ3, Rochlitz C4, Zimmermann S5, von Moos R6, Winterhalder R7, Ruhstaller T8, Mueller A9, Buser K10, Borner M11, Novak U12, Nussbaum CU13, Seifert B14, Bigler M15, Bize V15, Vilei SB15, Rageth C2, Aebi S7; Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research (SAKK).
Adjuvant treatment recommendation; ER-positive early breast cancer; Multigene expression profiling; Oncotype DX; Recurrence score
Last Posted: Apr 20, 2017
- When to Tell Daughters About a Genetic Breast Cancer Risk
JW Harris, NY Times, April 20, 2017
- A Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing in UK Women with Ovarian Cancer.
Eccleston Anthony et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 567-576
- A Multigene Test Could Cost-Effectively Help Extend Life Expectancy for Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Li Yonghong et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 547-555
- Adjuvant treatment recommendations for patients with ER-positive/HER2-negative early breast cancer by Swiss tumor boards using the 21-gene recurrence score (SAKK 26/10).
Pestalozzi Bernhard C et al. BMC cancer 2017 Apr 17(1) 265
- An Analysis of Oncotype DX Recurrence Scores and Clinicopathologic Characteristics in Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer.
Felts Jesse L et al. The breast journal 2017 Jan
- An exploration of Australian psychologists' role in assessing women considering risk-reducing or contralateral prophylactic mastectomy.
Braude Lucy et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Apr 32105-111
- Associations Between Cancer Predisposition Testing Panel Genes and Breast Cancer.
Couch Fergus J et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Apr
- Breast cancer screening of pregnant and breastfeeding women with BRCA mutations.
Carmichael Harris et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Apr 162(2) 225-230
- Characteristics of BRCA1/2 mutations carriers including large genomic rearrangements in high risk breast cancer patients.
Park Boyoung et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 May 163(1) 139-150
- Gaps in Incorporating Germline Genetic Testing Into Treatment Decision-Making for Early-Stage Breast Cancer.
Kurian Allison W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2016716480
- Genetic Testing in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer: Room for Improvement.
Ahn Soojin et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2017728816
- Impact of Oncotype DX breast Recurrence Score testing on adjuvant chemotherapy use in early breast cancer: Real world experience in Greater Manchester, UK.
Loncaster J et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2017 May 43(5) 931-937
- Multigene Panel Testing and Breast Cancer Risk: Is It Time to Scale Down?
Obeid Elias I et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Apr
- Oncotype Dx recurrence score among BRCA1/2 germline mutation carriers with hormone receptors positive breast cancer.
Halpern Naama et al. International journal of cancer 2017 May 140(9) 2145-2149
- Online self-test identifies women at high familial breast cancer risk in population-based breast cancer screening without inducing anxiety or distress.
van Erkelens A et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Apr 7845-52
- Patient and medical barriers preclude uptake of tamoxifen preventative therapy in women with a strong family history.
Skandarajah Anita R et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Apr 3293-97