Genet Mol Res. 2017 Feb 23;16(1). doi: 10.4238/gmr16019374.
Interactions among methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) and cystathionine β-synthase (CBS) polymorphisms - a cross-sectional study: multiple heterozygosis as a risk factor for higher homocysteine levels and vaso-occlusive episodes.
- [Indexed for MEDLINE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Interactions among methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) and cystathionine ?-synthase (CBS) polymorphisms - a cross-sectional study: multiple heterozygosis as a risk factor for higher homocysteine levels and vaso-occlusive episodes.
Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2017 Feb 16 (1): .
Amaral F M, Miranda-Vilela A L, Lordelo G S, Ribeiro I F, Daldegan M B, Grisolia C
- Identification of Genetic Aberrations in Thrombomodulin Gene in Patients With Recurrent Venous Thromboembolism.
Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2017 Jan 1076029616686716.
Ahmad Abrar, Sundquist Kristina, Zöller Bengt, Svensson Peter J, Sundquist Jan, Memon Ashfaque
- Prothrombin polymorphism A19911G, factor V HR2 haplotype A4070G, and plasminogen activator-inhibitor-1 polymorphism 4G/5G and the risk of retinal vein occlusion.
Ophthalmic genetics 2017 Jan 1-5.
Kuhli-Hattenbach Claudia, Hellstern Peter, Nägler Dorit Karin, Kohnen Thomas, Hattenbach Lars-Ol
- The contribution of hereditary thrombophilia to increasing the frequency of thrombosis in patients with Ph negative myeloproliferative neoplasms, including the victims from the Chornobyl accident.
Problemy radiatsiinoi medytsyny ta radiobiolohii 2016 Dec 21 291-311.
Mishcheniuk O Y, Shkarupa V M, Kostukevich O M, Neumerzhitcka L V, Kravchenko S M, Klymenko S
- Genetics of suspected thrombophilia in Serbian females with infertility, including three cases, homozygous for FII 20210A or FV 1691A mutations.
Human fertility (Cambridge, England) 2016 Nov 1-8.
Djurovic Jelena, Stojkovic Oliver, Todorovic Jelena, Brajic Aleksandra, Stankovic Sanja, Obradovic Svetlana, Stamenkovic Gora