Sepsis | Safe HealthcareSafe Healthcare | Blogs | CDC
CDC Supports Sepsis Efforts This Month
Did you miss our sepsis blog series on CDC’s Safe Healthcare Blog? Check out the blog now for patient stories and clinical best practices!
CDC works year round to raise awareness of sepsis and improve prevention, early detection and treatment. This September, CDC teamed up with patient advocates and clinical professional organizations to promote sepsis awareness by sharing a variety of patient and clinical educational resources.
See what else you may have missed:
- Video from CDC Director, Dr. Tom Frieden
- New patient fact sheets and an infographic
- Twitter chat with clinical professional organizations and patients
- Upcoming and past sepsis webinars by The Children’s Hospital Association
- Sepsis early detection and care improvement bundles from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign and theSociety for Critical Care Medicine