June 3, 2015, NIAID Funding News
Read this full issue online at http://www.niaid.nih.gov/
Being nominated for a High-Priority, Short-Term Project Award (R56) might not be as glamorous as being up for an Academy Award, but it's still a big deal.
Opportunities and Resources
If you have demonstrated experience with nonhuman primate (NHP) models for AIDS, consider partnering with NIAID on a collaborative multidisciplinary consortium to investigate vaccine approaches for HIV/SIV prophylaxis and cure.
As an early-career clinical researcher, would you jump at the chance to develop into an independent scientist while receiving NIH funding for up to 10 years?
In The News
The next time you submit an application that includes a subaward, take heed of the February 26, 2015, Guide notice, which provides instruction for submissions that include a subaward not active in all budget periods of the prime applicant.
- Publication Reporting Instructions for Training, Career Development, and Research Resource Mechanisms
- Late Applications Due to Severe Storms in Oklahoma and Texas Are Okay
- Clarifications to NIH-PEPFAR Collaboration FOAs
You're trying to get a hold of your program officer but are having no luck. What should you do?
- The December 5, 2014, Guide notice about biosketches says we can list non-publication research products such as data and research materials. Does that mean we can include preliminary data in the biosketch?
- I am part of a multiple PI application, but my collaborator’s institution applied for the grant. Do I need an eRA Commons account? How do I get one?
New Funding Opportunities
- PA-15-268, Development and Testing of Novel Interventions to Improve HIV Prevention, Care, and Program Implementation
- RFA-AI-15-023, Mucosal Immunology Studies Team (MIST)
- RFA-AI-15-029, Martin Delaney Collaboratories for HIV Cure Research
See other announcements at NIAID Funding Opportunities List.
Send suggestions or comments to email@example.com.