Get active for National Women’s Health Week!
From reducing stress, to improving sleep,physical activity has tons of health benefits. Just 30 minutes of brisk walking a day is enough to lower your risk of breast cancer. Wow!
Use these tips to help you get moving today:
- Take a break at work to stretch or take a quick walk.
- Jog in place during the commercials of your favorite show.
- Make exercise social! Invite friends and family to join you.
- Choose activities you enjoy, like yoga, hiking, or gardening. You're more likely to stick with them.
- Track your steps and try to hit 10,000 steps each day.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
Remember to start slowly, and set specific, short-term goals. We know you can do it. Pledge to get active today!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario