sábado, 21 de marzo de 2015

The Promise of Precision Medicine

Dept. of Health & Human Services
Mar 20, 2015
By: Sylvia Mathews Burwell, HHS Secretary
Since coming into my role as Secretary this past June, I’ve committed myself to working across government and the private sector to deliver impact for those we serve – the American people.
Today, there are critical areas in health care where common interests give us ample opportunities for common ground – from improving the quality of the care we receive while spending our dollars more wisely, to strengthening global health security, and reaffirming American leadership in research, innovation and science.
That’s why this week my travels took me to San Francisco, because of something called precision medicine, or “personalized medicine.”
The Promise of Precision Medicine
READ MORE: The Promise of Precision Medicine
Share on Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario