The CDC Epilepsy Program is pleased to announce the launch of its new website at www.cdc.gov/epilepsy.
The new site includes important information from our old website, with some new features.
- Basics: Information on seizure first aid, types of seizures, fast facts, frequently asked questions, Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP), and CDC podcasts.
- Managing Epilepsy: Information on living well with epilepsy.
- Addressing Epilepsy: Information on CDC priorities and projects.
- Preventing Epilepsy: Information on ways to reduce the risk of getting epilepsy.
- Research: Information on epilepsy research studies that CDC has supported.
- Publications: Links to reports, scientific articles, and other documents that CDC has supported.
- Resources: Links to partner websites.
- Spotlight on Epilepsy: Web features that highlight important topics related to epilepsy.
- Information for Families and Friends: Links and programs for people with epilepsy, families, friends, and caregivers.
- Information for Healthcare Providers: Links to healthcare guidelines and programs for patients.
- Information for Professionals: Training programs for school nurses, law enforcement, first responders, and child care workers.
- Information for Researchers: Scientific studies and the CDC-supported Managing Epilepsy Well Network.
Stay tuned for more website enhancements in Spring 2015, including a new section on epilepsy data.
Thank you for your interest in the CDC Epilepsy Program and have a happy holiday!