From January 5-February 19, 2015, the Conference for the Model Aquatic Health Code (CMAHC)will be accepting change requests for the 2nd Edition of the Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC). The MAHC Change Request Form is currently available with detailed instructions about how to request a change.
Set the Course for the Future: Suggest Changes to Create MAHC 2nd Edition
Do you regulate pools, design or operate aquatic facilities, or study waterborne disease or injuries? Are you a member of the public interested in protecting and advancing public health at aquatic venues? If so, you are invited to review the current version of the MAHC and submit your change requests by February 19, 2015.
How to Submit a Change Request
We encourage you to forward this email and/or to use your social media channels to spread the word. Please see the links below for details regarding the MAHC and CMAHC change request process and sample social media message.
- For more information about the CMAHC: http://www.cmahc.org/index.php
- To access the MAHC Change Request Form and Instructions: http://www.cmahc.org/forms.php
- For more information about the MAHC: http://www.cdc.gov/mahc
- To access the Model Aquatic Health Code:http://www.cdc.gov/
healthywater/swimming/pools/ mahc/structure-content/index. html
- Sample social media message: Public health & aquatics: Submit changes to #MAHC to make the 2nd edition even better. Open 1/5-2/19. http://www.cmahc.org/forms.php
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario