CDC’s Division of Reproductive Health is pleased to announce updates and new items on our Teen Pregnancy Prevention Web site
- New Web page especially for teens, designed with input from teens!
- New items on our page for Health Care Providers:
- Revised teen-friendly clinic graphic available for download, printing and distribution.
- Video with CDC’s Dr. Denise Jamieson discussing how health care professionals can help further reduce teen pregnancy rates.
- Final 2012 teen birth data are now available on the About Teen Pregnancy Web page.
- Updated Data & Stats Feature: Teen Birth Rates Drop, but Disparities Persist.